Friday, August 22, 2008

Seatless Near Seattle

I haven’t put anything up since we arrived, but other than saying that everything is awesome I really don’t know what else to tell you. It’s about 11PM Portland time and I’m just having a blast with this so far. The team is awesome, I went to Nike Campus today after we got in and it was pretty awesome. (I’ll post those pictures when I get them off the camera.) All the gear is awesome. I’m pretty awesome which is awesome. Awesome, awesome, awesome.

Pretty much the only thing less than awesome at this point is our vans. Each van has 6 runners and a driver, and it basically goes from start to start dropping a runner off and picking one up. So when you’re not running you’re basically spending your time talking about how I’m awesome or trying to sleep – or obviously trying to draw penises on anyone who tries to sleep. But our vans were missing a crucial element today – seats. Seriously, we have seatless cargo vans. Add chains and it’s essentially a prison van. We’re going to be bouncing around the back like the dogs from Dumb and Dumber.

But on that note it’s time to try to sleep. T-minus 14 hours until the awesome officially begins.

No comments: