Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Blogstravaganza Shall Be Televised!

...Well, at least blogged about.

Tomorrow I leave to go to Hood to Coast which in many respects is to runners what the Burger King Triple Whopper with cheese is to fat people - a holy grail of sorts, where dreams really do come true. It's a 197 miles of taking names and kicking ass (not in that order) split into 36 brutal legs. So I've decided that I want to document the journey with constant blogging updates so the simple people can bask in my reflective glow. From take off tomorrow morning to landing back in the NYC on Saturday night I want to offer a runners eye view of the lows, highs, hijinx, and hilarity that occurs behind the scenes at an event like this. When people stop acting polite and start acting real.

It might be one of my finest moments. I might stop doing it after the first blog. Who knows really? Unpredictability is just how I roll.

So check back because this is only the beginning my friends. More to come. Oh more to come.

No comments: