Friday, August 22, 2008

Leg Three

F-LO-R-I-D-A, S-T-A-T-E, Florida State, Florida State, Florida State – Woooooooooh! We’re on leg 3 about to pass to Vince from San Fran. We’ll talk about him later. Right now out there is my girl Tatiana who is reppin’ this 3.93 mile downhill trek through the hills.

Tot is a fellow FSU grad so she obviously LOVES Dix (Walter). These days she’s an EKIN out in LA where she specializes in kicking ass and taking names. She’s also my newest Facebook friend so I have a feeling I’m going to poke her very soon.



Why does this read like an 8th grader wrote it.

Overall it’s very warm out – even though the air is cold. Which is strange. It’s absolutely beautiful out though and by the time I get the stick (actually a slap bracelet,) at 6PM, it should be balla out. I have the leg after this one so I’ll check in after that. Holla.

No comments: